
These are pictures of our "pet" deer. They seemed to have adopted our trees as shelter and have become rather trusting of us. They like to graze in our horse pasture. They let us walk around outside without running away, unless we get too close. I think they are beautiful animals! There are two of them, a bigger and a smaller one (Mommy and yearling, maybe?) One day I was scrapbooking by the window and one came right up and looked at me through the window. I think it startled both of us!

This one is the little one, although you can't tell in the picture.
How neat is that! You'll have to throw a saddle on the deer and go for a ride! We have a pet racoon that eats our cat food all the time. The kids have named him (although I think it's a girl) Oliver. I love living in the country where we can enjoy some wildlife.
ReplyDelete