Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

Coloring Eggs




Finding the hidden eggs. (Can you see why we call Kelton, Crazy Kelton? Just look at his hair!)



(Kailee is the only one dressed because she wanted to get up early and go check on our baby chicks. She was almost more excited to do that than look in her Easter basket. She's our animal lover!)


Kids' Easter Baskets


Easter afternoon, we went to my sister Trina's house for dinner, conference, and another Easter egg hunt. Here is Kelton and Kailee with Megan and Alexa, their cousins.



Makell looking "very happy" to be hunting for eggs again.


All said and done, we had a good Easter. I loved conference that weekend. It was nice to sit in the comfort of our homes and enjoy the spiritual saturation! I love Pres. Monson and his sweet spirit. Most of all, I love Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice. Because he was resurrected, I know we will be resurrected and that we will be a forever family. Someday, I will be able to give my precious Daddy a hug and tell him once again how much I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun day! Crazy Kelton even looked like he was having fun. I look forward to seeing you all at Mom's next weekend. I look forward to giving Dad a hug too. I tell him every day that I love him. I feel like he knows that. I wish I could hear him say, "I love you more" like he always did.

    ReplyDelete