Monday, December 6, 2010

Nutcracker

This year was extra special at Christmas time. Kailee was able to be in the Nutcracker ballet. I was so proud of her and how beautiful she was! It took lots of practicing, rehearsing, and running around, but it all paid off!
She was in the entire first scene as a party girl. She is wearing the pink dress.
Dancing with her Christmas doll.
She even got to dance with a boy!

Here she is sticking her tongue out at the boys. Sorry it's so blurry. Wish you could see it better. She was so adorable.



She was also a Chinese girl. Here she is with her best friend. They have danced together since they were three.





I really wasn't supposed to be taking pictures during the performance, so I didn't get any of the Chinese dance on stage.


When we got home after her second performance Monday, she was exhaused and her legs hurt. She laid down on the bathroom floor like this and said, "Oh that feels good!!!" Doesn't look like it feels very good to me! Go figure!

Kailee has such a beautiful smile and grace about her. I wish you all could have seen her. She's definitely our little ballerina!





1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could have seen her! She looks so cute and I'll bet she was beautiful! A miniature Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete