I had a great Mother's day, mainly because I have a great family. My kids treated me to breakfast in bed with presents galore and then sang to me in church. Kelton had a special "bell" part in the program. He and some of his classmates played primary songs using bells, each child playing their bell when it was their "note". He did a great job. I have wonderful kids. Even though Makell was not old enough to go up and sing, she sang her little heart out right next to me along with all the primary kids. I love being a mom to the greatest children ever! I love having the greatest mom ever too! My mom is one of the strongest people I know. She has been tried and tested to no end and has persevered through it all. I love you Mom. You are such a great example to me and my children!

Breakfast in bed! Excuse my darling face, but what can you expect early in the morning!
We had a wonderful mother's day adventure, just me and my little family. Kelton wanted to take me to the place where he and Daddy went to the Father and Son's campout (even though they didn't camp out--too cold!!!) We ended up going on an adventurous hike, complete with hidden trails, knarly climbing trees, steep hillside climbs, and a "bridge" that ended up looking like it came straight from an Indiana Jones movie! We literally had to piece the bridge together as we went to keep from sinking into the water! I would have taken a picture if I hadn't been so focused on preserving my life! At any rate, we had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment