Sunday, May 23, 2010

Best of Friends

Kailee and Makell had a "slumber party" last night. They get along so well and are the best of friends. Makell refers to her siblings as "my friend Kailee" and "my friend Kelton". I was concerned that the age difference would be a problem and wondered if Kailee and Kelton would ever even want to play with Makell, but in all reality, Kailee and Kelton actually fight over who gets to play with her. (Somehow the notion of them all playing together somehow eludes them most of the time!)







2 comments:

  1. I love all of your new posts. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you were busy posting yesterday it looks like! I love all the pictures! You guys look like you have so much fun together! Your kids are so cute! I am looking forward to this weekend when we can be together!

    ReplyDelete