Dear Dad,My heart breaks for you every waking moment, (and often times in my non-waking moments!) I will never forget your gentle shoulder, your fuzzy cheeks, your caring hands, your cute laugh, the warmth I felt when I was in your arms, and your kind heart. There are so many things I wish I could have told you. Maybe someday I will. Right now I want you to know how much I miss you and how much I love you. I never knew I loved you so much. My breaking heart tells me every day. I pray that somehow the love that is bursting out of my chest will somehow permeate the veil and seep through to the Heavens. There you are probably celebrating the year mark of your return while here we are mourning your passing. I am comforted to know that I will see you again someday and we will all celebrate our togetherness again! Until that day, know I think of you every day. I love you!
Kristi, you made me cry again! I'm sure Dad received your letter and is patting his heart right now. He sure loves his angels and we sure love him. We were definitely lucky to have him for our dad!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shanna, I can see him patting his heart, and I am sure he is missing us as much as we are missing him!
ReplyDelete