Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas

I can't seem to load anymore pictures tonight. I think the computer is tired (and so am I). We are missing Makell's cute preschool program and the kids sitting on Santa's lap. But oh, well. Maybe another day. We'll start here with Christmas:

Making Christmas cookies.


Eating Christmas cookies.

The kids in their Christmas Eve pajamas.



The kids got to open one extra present on Christmas Eve this year. It was a gingerbread house. We've never done one, and I wanted my kids to have that experience, so here we are!





We always read a few Christmas stories on Christmas Eve. Kailee is reading us the story of the Three Trees.






Santa and the reindeer's treat.




Kelton and his Santa gifts.




Kailee and her Santa gifts.






Makell and her Santa gifts.




And of course, we must end the day with a Happy Birthday to Chad. Happy 41!


No comments:

Post a Comment