Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

I host Thanksgiving for my side of the family. It's quite a crew anymore! We set up several different tables to fit all of us. We had a great time.


The girls wrote a "reserved" sign for themselves and placed it on this table. I guess they thought it was the most beautiful and suitable for them. It was cute.




Here is Bella. She just got through stealing my chair cushion. For a brief moment during the meal, I got up go do something and when I turned around my cushion was gone. I couldn't figure out where it went until I see this cute little shirtless Bella trotting away with it. I guess she was waiting for me to move so she could get away with it and make her place more comfortable! Just make yourself at home there girl! I laughed for days over this.






We have many things to be thankful for. Here is just one of them. I love you family!


No comments:

Post a Comment