We got some snow last night. It seems that everytime we get snow, it melts within a few hours, so I vowed that we would somehow figure out a way to play in it. Well, today I was trying to convince my children to go outside with me and play! They were being lazy and didn't seem interested. I was very frustrated and thought if I couldn't get my kids to the snow, I would bring the snow to my kids. So I went outside and scooped some snow into my roasting pan and brought it into the kitchen. My kids looked at me like I had lost my mind. I told them I was going to build a snowman. That's just what I did too. Soon enough, my kids were right there building their own. It was so fun they decided to go outside. Yea!

It didn't last long though. Kelton fell on some rocks and hurt his knee and he and Kailee went inside. Makell felt bad for Kelton and wanted to build him a snowman to cheer him up. (So sweet!) Here she is putting a "heart" on her snowman.



In a few hours the snow may be all gone. That's okay with me. We had our fun, ....now for sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment