Chad, Kailee, and Makell surprised Kelton and I with a special Valentine dinner. Here are the cutest waitresses I've ever seen! They provided menus, and these were our meal choices: Oompalumba, Thingamajig, Dohicky, Whatyaymucallit, Whatamathingy, Hare's delight, a Filler-upper, and Rocks. We also had to order a utensil to eat with: shovel, stick, prickaly pear, and pliers. (Very creative Kailee. We had fun!)

Eating our meal. We had a lot of food. Even Chad was unable to finish! It was yummy though!

For my gifts this year, I filled flower pots with ice cream and hid a little note inside for each family member. I crushed up chocolate graham crackers for the "dirt" and stuck in some silk flowers. They looked just like little potted plants. The kids were confused when Daddy started eating his dirt! It took a little convincing, especially for Makell, but they were pleasantly surprised to be able to eat their "dirt". They were even more surprised to find the note inside.

My sisters and I sent Mom a vase of rainbow roses today. She called me laughing and read the card that came with it. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it was a very romantic letter from someone named Shawn! She was a little confused at first, but then realized that they must have mixed up the cards. I don't know, Mom, maybe you have a secret admirer!
It was a great Valentines Day.
Ha! I didn't get a chance to talk to mom yesterday, so I didn't hear about her love note from Shawn! That is too funny. It will be fun when my kids get old enough to do things that that. How cute...glad you had a good valentine's day. John got me roses and the movie "Breaking Dawn." I'm excited to watch it!
ReplyDelete